Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
On Page Optimization
On page optimization refers to all measures that have an effect on your Web site or Web page listing in natural search results. On page seo makes your website seo friendly.
On Page Optimization is technique to make a website search engine freindly, in this technique following area is concerned :

* Meta Keywords
* Content
* Code Optimiazation
Onpage optimization refers to all measures that can be taken directly within the website in order to improve its position in the search rankings. Examples of this include measures to optimize the content or improve the meta tags.
On page Optimization refers to the factors effecting the Webpage listing in Natural Search Results.
On page Optimization Techniques are
Keyword Research
Title Tag
Meta Description
Headers Tag
Sitemap
URL Structure
Image Backlinking
Update Content Regularly
On-Page Optimization is very important part of play a vital role in the improvement of Search Engine Result Page. It includes as:
* Meta Title
* Meta Keyword
* Meta Description
* Image Tag
* Alt Tag
* H1 tt H6 Tags (Header Tags)
On page optimization refers to meta tag, H1, image alt tag, Keyword research, keyword density checker, rich snippet, Data Highlighter, Site analysis, Competitor analysis, Content optimization, Various tools of moz, google analytics, google webmaster, google adwords, robots.txt, sitemap, ahref tool, moz tool & much more.
Only few things to keep in mind!

I always believe that location of the server have an impact on rankings... so if you are changing your server from one to other geometrical place ... I guess there will be a problem and you might see a fall in rankings (at least fluctuations).

Other thing that you should keep in mind is the down time. I would suggest checking the down time of the server and if it is more than usual the migration can be really risky!

If you are switching from one server to another within the same hosting company, this is an easy pick! All you have to do is to properly go with the migration process with minimum down time and I am sure things will be easy with you.

Hope this helps!
Thanks for share such nice information.
On page SEO techniques
Meta tags
Meta title
Meta description
Keyword density
image tag
alt tag
headings
amanshastry43 Wrote:On page optimization is the techniques that effect your webpage on organic search results, Examples of on-page optimization include actual HTML code, meta tags, keyword placement and keyword density.

I agree with your reply nice.