Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
What is Keyword Mapping ??
Can anyone explain to me what is keyword mapping exactly??
Keyword Mapping will provide you with a very clear roadmap for all your on-page and off-page optimization and as such simply cannot be ignored.
Keyword mapping means define as keyword volume and traffic which are really helpful for us.
Keyword mapping is the process of assigning or mapping keywords to specific pages on a website based on keyword research
Keyword mapping is a process where you map the researched keywords, related to your niche, to specific landing pages. The idea is to map them to ideal landing pages as opposed to existing content.
Cheapest VPS | $1 VPS Hosting
Cheap Dedicated Servers | Free Setup and IPMI | Unmetered Bandwidth
Keyword mapping usually refers to when you assign your various targeted search terms to the relevant page on your site. For example, if you have a site about dogs, your primary keyword would be "dogs", secondary would be "breed" and tertiary would be "pitbull", etc. You would then assign "dogs" as a keyword to target with your main page, "breed" to the page you will use to list the types of breeds, and "pitbull" will be assigned to the page about pitbulls, thereby creating an intuitive navigation and path for the search engines to follow.
Thanks for such information.
Keyword mapping is an important step in the SEO process, especially for client SEO or when dealing with larger websites.
Keyword mapping is the process of assigning or mapping keywords to specific pages on a website based on keyword research.
Alot of keywords mapping definition here and all are great. I've been a long-time advocate of keyword mapping as a foundation to SEO best practices.

In my opinion, it's the single most important step in setting yourself up for success in SEO and something that's severely under-valued and under-utilized by most practitioners.

This powerful technique will provide you with a very clear roadmap for all your on-page and off-page optimization and as such simply cannot be ignored.

But this is not just a tool for SEO!!!