Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
How to use the google webmaster tool?
How to use the Google webmaster tool?
Webmasters tools are used to submit your site to the search engines, check your url index status, monitor incoming links to your site, your urls SERP status etc. Once you submitted your site with its sitemap the webmasters tool does pretty much everything youwill have to just sit back and monitor whether everything is going smoothly or not.
webmaster tool is very useful for seo point view, i like very much webmaster tools.
Yes, webmaster tool is very important tools for seo point of view, because gives all information of website errors.
I have problem with webmaster. It seem my sitemap already submitted 100 post, but the indexed post only 80. I always trying to resubmit, but the indexed still at 80. How can I make it indexed to 100 ?
Well you can't, Google never indexes all the pages you submit. Check out this post : <!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.seomotionz.com/viewtopic.php?f=75&t=1169">viewtopic.php?f=75&t=1169</a><!-- l -->
Google Webmaster Tools is a web interface provided by Google for free of charge. Google webmaster Tool Provide Various Function.

Add sitemap.xml
Robots.txt
Website Errors
Search analytics
Crawl Error
Security issues
Google Webmaster Tool is a free service provided by Google for any site analysis. It is very helpful in SEO for site audit.

SEO Project Management Tool