Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Where in my blog should I conduct my conversion tests??
I am trying to sell some of my products through my blog. Every one I had talked has told me to conduct tests in order to put where my sales link so that I can get maximum conversions from it. But right now I am confused that form where I should start the tests. Anybody any suggestions?
As, you had said that they are your own products so I will suggest you to start the tests by putting them in universal sidebars, footers etc. You may also put sales links in the most visited and engaged pages of your blog they can get you real stats as a start.
Try testing on those pages first which get the most traffic of your blog specifically speaking the most organic traffic.
You have to try on those pages which gets maximum traffic and also the most engaged ones. Also tend to conduct tests on the pages which are most landing pages.
Hello,

I am passing through individual postings ( I am going to run new website ) and it has been inspired for me.