Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Is it just me or reddit posts are taking too much time to get indexded in Google!!
Usually when I post something on reddit specially start a discussion or publish any article. It takes more or less 30 minutes max to get indexed and ranked for that particular keyword or particular set of keywords.

But since the month of March started these indexing and ranking taking too much time. I mean a published article of mine almost took a a day to get ranked. Anybody else noticing this?
(03-16-2020, 04:27 AM)macaulead Wrote: Usually when I post something on reddit specially start a discussion or publish any article. It takes more or less 30 minutes max to get indexed and ranked for that particular keyword or particular set of keywords.

But since the month of March started these indexing and ranking taking too much time. I mean a published article of mine almost took a a day to get ranked. Anybody else noticing this?

The sub-reddit you posted, is it small or a big one?
I have not noticed this. Did you index the page manually?
(03-16-2020, 04:30 AM)mediadrug Wrote: The sub-reddit you posted, is it small or a big one?

Its a big one. Sorry, for the late reply. I guess it had something to do with the quality parameters.

(04-06-2020, 09:28 AM)mandiradebnath Wrote: I have not noticed this. Did you index the page manually?

What do you mean manually? Its reddit post.Tongue
I have never found such a problem with Reddit.
Did you notice such slowness in indexing, before the pandemic as well?
From what I think, I believe that Google is not operating its enough staff which may be causing such an issue.