Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
How long exactly does it usually take before a site starts getting organic traffic?
How long  exactly does it usually take before a website starts getting any organic traffic? One of our site is just two weeks old. And we have done almost everything in terms of on-page optimization. We even submitted the sitemaps through webmasters toll and also fetch the urls manually. So, I am getting curious here. At present we are only getting some referral traffic and few hits from social media channels.
It may happen overnight or it might take months.
"IF YOU CAN'T MAKE IT, FAKE IT"
Have you checked that your website is indexed or not?
if it is indexed,
two weeks is too early to look for organic traffic.
It takes time to be on the #1 page.

have you start building links or just done on-page?
(03-14-2020, 06:05 AM)sophiawils59 Wrote: Have you checked that your website is indexed or not?
if it is indexed,
two weeks is too early to look for organic traffic.
It takes time to be on the #1 page.

have you start building links or just done on-page?

Well some of its pages are indexed in the search engines if that you are asking. Almost 17 our of 30 pages are indexed I can see them in the results.
Do you perform any off-page activities for your newly launched website?
(03-30-2020, 11:09 AM)ritesh3592 Wrote: Do you perform any off-page activities for your newly launched website?

I have done some guest postings. Cool
That depends on the website and keywords (competition). Some times you can get organic traffic within a month and sometimes it can take more than 2 months.
It depends on the competitiveness of the keyword.
It completely depends on the competition of keywords
How much traffic you get is depending on the keywords you choose and the position of the keyword.
SmartScrapers is a data scraping services provider company.