Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
How can I get new content ideas for my blog everytime??
I see a lot of blogs who generate new content everyday, even couple of times a day. How they do it? They are like content generating machines how can I make my blog like them. Any thoughts?
To generate content in that such frequent way you need strategy, planning and scheduling. Whenever any idea comes to your mind no matter how small it is or how big it is write it down. When you can get chance research those ideas and build content for them. The blogs which produce content several times a day does not build content on the very that day, remember they had already build that several days ago or even months ago.They are now just publishing the content according to their schedule.

To get content ideas it is necessary that you work hard in the right direction. I myself spend several hours a day researching for content. My favorite one is 'competitive analysis'. By analyzing other blogs you can generate many content ideas. Remember no matter how thorough your competitors are publishing any specific content there will always be some 'content gaps' between them use them as leverage and build content for it. It may be not much thorough but it will be unique. Services like 'topsy' can help you with that. It shows the maximum shared posts according to your specified keyword. You can use it to know which keywords of yours are in trend, competitive analyze your competitors and build content.
mediadrug Wrote:I see a lot of blogs who generate new content everyday, even couple of times a day. How they do it? They are like content generating machines how can I make my blog like them. Any thoughts?

The trick in creating frequent unique content is that they generate ideas of post, accumulate those ideas, build content for them after analyzing competitor's posts, schedule those articles and publish them in the scheduled date. It is not done in a day or two it may take weeks or even months, planning is the most part of it.
If you want to Update New Blogs with New and Interesting Title so you have on regular update on social media or on branded site because there you get idea what topic is running current time. But this is not important you have create Interesting tile in you thought. You can experiment with your title.

Like Now i have Topic in my mind Top 20 Places visit in india Before Die.
The key thing is to pre-write articles in my opinion. This way you give your readers the impression that you are constantly thinking of new things to write about on the regular basis. Sometimes it's a good idea to whip up 2-3 articles in one sitting that way you do not have to stress about writing up 2 or 3 more articles in the future. I once wrote up to 6 articles and it was pretty stress-free for a week of blogging. This is something I want to get back into the habit of doing again.
Languavel
Languages...Travel...Discussions... Smile
Create sheet and gathering URL of your article information, and make unique content according to itself.