Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Since 1st March 2020, Google will use no-follow links to rank?
Can anybody clear it for me? I am hearing different things from different sources.
Yes its the debacle of ugc, sponsored, nofollow . Basically Google will classify links according to these attributes. Here is a reliable source to read on.

https://searchengineland.com/googles-new...ved-329862
This is my first post in this forum!
I'm shocked that people are very less active here and can't find the latest threads.

And coming to the thread, yes! Google will! You can read the detailed guide on the SEL.
(05-25-2022, 07:19 AM)soleseriouss Wrote: This is my first post in this forum!
I'm shocked that people are very less active here and can't find the latest threads.

And coming to the thread, yes! Google will! You can read the detailed guide on the SEL.

Welcome to the forum.. People talk that's not the issue here. Big Grin
yeah, people talk that's not the issue here @soleseriouss
SmartScrapers is a data scraping services provider company.