Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Google SERP Changes & Algorithm Updates - March 2020
(03-31-2020, 03:13 PM)newlyhappy Wrote: I am new to this forum. So, pardon me if I do something wrong.

Traffic in our site was down since the second week of this month. We suspected that it may be something to do with the virus effects. But since last week traffic started becoming better. Conversions were also pretty good as most of our sites belong to the life-style niche.

We expected nothing actually but since the traffic was getting better so we decided to pitch some products and also start some ad campaigns to generate as much as revenue. To our surprise CTR is upto more than 40% but the converting traffic rate is more or less the same. I am now wondering why?

It may be have happened because maybe they are staying at home locked down. So, your audience number is high. But their interest in buying the products isn't increasing.

You may push product as much as you can. But they won't bite because simple they don't want to.
[-] The following 1 user Likes master11's post:
  • newlyhappy

Messages In This Thread
RE: Google SERP Changes & Algorithm Updates - March 2020 - by master11 - 03-31-2020, 03:19 PM