Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Google SERP Changes & Algorithm Updates - March 2020
A site with high DA is gaining rank since last week. Its a third party metrics then why do Google care about it?

Many spammy sites with good DA are ranking high now. Google is officially hit by the virus now.
(03-16-2020, 03:08 PM)alex31 Wrote: A site with high DA is gaining rank since last week. Its a third party metrics then why do Google care about it?

Many spammy sites with good DA are ranking high now. Google is officially hit by the virus now.
Its a pattern, yeah. But I highly doubt it that Google uses any data of DA. I mean think with the resources of Google. Big G can make up atleast 100 metrics like DA and they will be even more accurate.
Today all the people I talked about the SERP's. More or less they all told me that there has been a decrease in traffic. All round 20-30%.

As I look into our metrics and all the reporting's that I get at the end of the day, is saying very differently. I am seeing a lot of increase in traffic.

In eCommerce market Amazon is dominating no matter what. But its been like this since months. But to my surprise I saw a lot of medium sized sites ranking good. Who were nowhere to be found after the recent updates.

So, now I am wondering, am the only one seeing improvements??!! Dodgy Confused
[-] The following 1 user Likes frank's post:
  • vk_lord
Yeah, Frank you are not the only one here.

Although few of our clients did report that there has been a loss it traffic. But many site's are recovering or seeing complete recovery which hasn't been since the last September update.
So, with some snooping around I figured that its safe to tell that google isn't updating its algorithm or any major change isn't happening. Why I am saying this? Because most of our sites sees a traffic fall in the late December after Christmas and the traffic returns after one week or so after the new year. Now, comparing to that data I am seeing that the present situation is the same. Traffic is down because of the low rate in visitors and not for Google.
[-] The following 1 user Likes diamondhead's post:
  • limbo
I agree with you @diamondhead. The extra bot activity that everybody experienced is normal these days. Instead of that traffic is down as many offices and other work places are closed. Its because of the virus.
Probably another Google updates. Mozcast, SERPMetrics, SEMrush all are showing signs.

[Image: mozcast-Googleupdates.jpg]

[Image: gupdates.jpg]

[Image: googleupdates.jpg]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Paul's post:
  • diamondhead
@Paul I am bothering it much. And data these metrics showing are days old.
(03-19-2020, 03:01 PM)diamondhead Wrote: @Paul I am bothering it much. And data these metrics showing are days old.

Well I just reported. How react to it or what to do, its completely upto you. Cool
In the US more cases of virus infected are surfacing.

And Google is going nuts. I don't know what's the reason for it. For many kw's from many sites, our pages are ranking pretty well. Still is very low.
[-] The following 2 users Like mediadrug's post:
  • macaulead, Paul