Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
WordPress
How to install Wordpress Plugins?
siva s Wrote:How to install Wordpress Plugins?
Why don't you just Google it? Big Grin
"IF YOU CAN'T MAKE IT, FAKE IT"
Hello,

i think that you should use Admin ( maybe account ) Panel Search Option - there should be written Plugins - there you can written keyword - for instance Floating Social Bar and you install this.

M.
Word press is one of the easiest and best Cms we have, for adding plugins you must be the admin first and then login into the account. There you got the option of add plugins at the left bottom corner of your menu. Add your desired plugins to your website.

Forum Jump:

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
[-]
Ad

[-]
Top Articles
100+ Social Bookmarking Sites List
55+ Image Submission Sites List

[-]
Recent Posts
Keyword Planner has gone totally bad
In my early days of marketing I used keyword planner extensively. They were free to us,...catherine paiz — 12:37 PM
How to know about a domain's history?
you can use various online tools and services to check if a domain has been penalized or ...komal bhatt — 07:14 AM
What is the best possible way to increase overall authority of a site?
The first-rate way to expand the standard authority of an internet site is through a mixt...chiaraandcoaustralia — 07:12 AM
Google gives a Manual Action Penalty after March 2024 update
Back in 2020 I was puzzled heavily with comments. So, had to disable the entire comment s...nehal91 — 04:38 AM
Adtrafico - All in One Thread
Very good network and very cool guys to work with. Have no complaints. But their payou...brian — 04:34 AM

[-]
Follow us on Facebook