Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Does the Anchor Text has to be unique?
Anchor text should be unique and variation not use exact anchor all the time.
Not practically, keyword can be used as same for every content, but just dont focus on one keyword try variations to use keywords
There is no need for the anchor text to be unique.
(02-17-2020, 05:03 AM)alex31 Wrote: Does the Anchor Text has to be unique? In order to get real link juice out of the host page. Because from what I am seeing many links which have same or similar anchor texts are tend to rank lower in the results.
If you are getting link from any irrelevant anchor to your site, then that will not be helpful for your SEO. It will be count as misleading or waste link. 

Please correct me if i am wrong.
Yes the anchor text has to be unique because as per my observation audience always wanted to click on clickable text in hyperlink that is Anchor text. It helps to get more attention of customers. If you give the correct name to anchor text it will help audience to get relevant information based upon which page you have linked to it.
The link text must be specific amongst all the hyperlinks on the page, or instead, the specific characteristic of the hyperlink must be capable of being decided from the hyperlink's context. This allows in figuring out what a hyperlink's characteristic is and differentiating it amongst comparable hyperlinks.
A clickable hyperlink is attached to anchor text on a web page. When linking to another source, whether it's another URL, a PDF document, or any other online media, you'll want to employ anchor text.
The link text should be unique among all of the links on the page, or the link's unique function should be able to be understood from the context of the link. This aids in determining a link's role and distinguishing it from other similar links.
(02-17-2020, 05:03 AM)alex31 Wrote: Does the Anchor Text has to be unique? In order to get real link juice out of the host page. Because from what I am seeing many links which have same or similar anchor texts are tend to rank lower in the results.
Yes it must be Unique. Ranking of your site depends on your Anchor Text.
If your it relevant on your landing page is ok for that, But not necessarily
The link text should be unique among all of the links on the page, or alternatively the unique function of the link should be able to be determined from the link's context. This helps in determining what a link's function is and differentiating it among similar links.