Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Is Bing to outrank Google?
I have a funny thought in my head wandering that will Bing be able to outrank Google in the far future? What do you guys think?
Well its hard to say mate. Let the future reveal it self. And in my personal opinion Bing shall outrank Google at some points as its evoluting its search patterns in a tremendous good ways.
"IF YOU CAN'T MAKE IT, FAKE IT"
I don't think that is going to happen soon...Bing has to walk a long path in order to outrank Google.
If it is going to be then we must many changes in Google as well along with Bing. Because google is going to fight back that's for sure.
kaplan Wrote:I have a funny thought in my head wandering that will Bing be able to outrank Google in the far future? What do you guys think?

Time will tell, but I think Google will still the number 1 search engine due to its continuous updates in their algorithm and its ongoing AI for their searches.
Google is not going down atleast not at this present state. In the far future it may happen but it still along shot to tell.
There is no doubt that Bing search engine is improving its features and performance to the users but its still Google holds the crown due to large gap in terms of interesting features and evolution.
it is difficult to do so. I think not
Hard to tell, but I believe this year is far from present
Download Magento is also available. Check out these Magento 2 Modules for new Magento Multi Warehouse
In my opinion its not going to happen. As, google is evolving tremendously and very fast. There must have to be pretty good new element in the search market to take it out.