Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Content is the King of SEO
Yes, Quality Content is King of SEO.
Yaaa, i agree this . Why because google mainly considering Content. if content is good only it will take and get more links. so all are maintaining unique content. so final i am saying Content is the king of SEO.
Yes, Content is the king of SEO. Unique content plays a vital role in SEO. Keyword will improve faster in the search engine.
Content is king. You will hera that response over and over again when it comes SEO success. With the very first element being about the quality content.
Yes content is the king of SEO, when your follows do follow only. According content do follow is nothing but using unique content or avoiding duplication content. if you are using duplicate content that is against the rule of google. it is one of the no follow technique. if you are using no follow content it is not like as a king.
Content is always king of seo. because google expect new and unique content while crawling. So unique content quickly cached.
"Content is king and all are gravy" a quality and interesting content can generate huge traffic to your sites
I agree with you...
Content is King of SEO.

Sonamsingh Wrote:Content is the most important part in the SEO. Unique,Quality Content helps to Generate Organic Traffic into the website. Content helps to Increase the Pagerank in the Search Engine Results Page(SERP).
"Content is king and all are gravy" content plays an important role in building backlinks to your sites, A quality content related to the relevant keyword generate huge traffic to your site and help to rank in good position in SERP
Yes It's true now a days content is the king of seo :mrgreen: