Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Low open rate of Emails in Mobile
Recently, I started an email marketing campaign. My half of the subscribers uses mobile devices to check their emails. Th half that is using desktop or laptops have good open rates but I am not seeing much in the case of mobile users. I thought that my emails may be not optimized for mobile but its not true I checked them via a professional. What should I do?
i am the nation
Yeah, it may occur in mobile devices. Low open rates does not really mean that you are having a technical problem over the mobile devices. Your mails maybe optimized technically but in terms of marketing they may be not. Remember comparison to non-mobile devices, mobile devices have to handled more cautiously. Check your head lines whether they are much appealing or not. Check your fonts used in the emails are easily readable or not. Also check your mail design, if it is not correct then you may have open rate but your CTR will be low.
Maybe your headlines are not catchy enough or they look too fishy. Take a survey on your subscribers, check that if they are really interested in your offers or not.
Check your optimization of emails for the mobile devices first. Do it yourself or you can ask any professional to do it for you. I am pretty sure that it is having technical issues otherwise your desktop open rates will also be low.
Paul Wrote:Check your optimization of emails for the mobile devices first. Do it yourself or you can ask any professional to do it for you. I am pretty sure that it is having technical issues otherwise your desktop open rates will also be low.

Couldn't agree more with you. If they have good open rate is desktop then why not in mobile devices. Yeah, its true to have a very catchy head to get open but though its in my opinion the least of the problem.