Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Thread:
What if you are attacked by link spam?
Just try to use the Google Disavow tool to remove spam links from your sites, But it takes some time. Previously i also face this issues for my website but now it's been cleared
[-] The following 1 user Likes jackdaniel's post:
  • midnmadetech
Reduce your spam links by disallowing them in Webmaster.
submit your spam links to google disavow to remove them.
Use Disavow tool to remove spam back links
(01-10-2022, 07:44 AM)jackdaniel Wrote: Just try to use the Google Disavow tool to remove spam links from your sites, But it takes some time. Previously i also face this issues for my website but now it's been cleared

Hi

Use Google Diswow Tool and remove it
count on those reports to probe such scams and stop them.
Google always ignores spam links if your website is getting spammy links google never counts it or considers it to rank your site, but all of the above you can submit those spammy links to disavow tool for your heard comfort.
(12-18-2019, 04:55 AM)lammao Wrote: Its a hypothetical question. If you are attacked by any spammer or a competitor, who is building irrelevant links or spammy links to your site then what will be your strategy to counter it?

I know some guys whose sites were attacked in the same way. So, I am concerned about these things.
If you click on a phishing link and it turns out to be malware, your data may be damaged or erased. You can back up your data with an external device that doesn't require internet connectivity, such as a USB. Concentrate on data that contains sensitive information, irreplaceable files, or company data.
Link spam can be really annoying, and it can even damage your computer. So how do you deal with link spam? Here are some tips:
-First and foremost, use a good antivirus software program. This will help to shield your computer against viruses, spyware, and other harmful programs.
-Second, set up filters on your computer to block incoming traffic from unknown sources. This will help to reduce the amount of link spam that reaches your computer. 
-Lastly, be careful about what websites you click on.
It's simple by using disallow tool you can disallow the spam backlinks from your website using google webmaster.