Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
How to launch an updated product when the previous version did very well!!
How to launch a product when the previous versions sold like hot cakes? Here is the thing the product is digital and it needed upgrade. People liked the old one very much. Now in order to upgrade changes have to made. I am not sure now how the customers are going to react about it.
Well before making any robust changes, have you not made any surveys to know what's going on in your customers mind. Whether they are going to like it or not??!!

Any security update or patch updates won't effect the behavior of the product extensively unless you want them to.
Sorry, I haven't done any surveys. I have just asked around. They were positive back then.

The thing is properties of the product have changed.