Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Mobile Pages are loading slowly!!!
Mobile pages are loading too slow. I have a general blog which implements a free theme and it is also responsive in nature. But when I checked the speed I saw that its taking too long to load. Any ideas to fix it?
If you want to use free themes then its better that you use themes that provided by the CMS itself. Otherwise, these problems will arise and you will be helpless without support.
[-] The following 1 user Likes elliekushn's post:
  • bae22
I had these issues and my CMS was wordpress. Everytime a plugin gets an update and these things happen. Sometimes they took very odd time to load, sometimes permalinks will break & sometimes templates will collapse or overlap. Until I got a paid theme.
[-] The following 1 user Likes bae22's post:
  • ani2002
So, basically I have to use paid themes or the ones that are produced from WP itself, alright got it.
Is not your page mobile friendly? I hope you know the difference between mobile friendly site and a responsive site.
Optimize your page coding. Your page load speed should be high to improve it properly.