Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
PBN's still work, so which PBN links to buy?
I have came across a lot of sellers recently. But I am not sure which ones to trust. Many of them are very reputable and also links doesn't comes cheap. How should I judge those links?
The most basic and important thing to remember while dealing with PBN is that the network has to be "Private" as the name suggested.

If the network is public or atleast known to maybe a small handful of people then just stay out of it.

The most trustworthy PBN will be the ones that you yourself. But these beast can take a lot of time, money and patience to work. So, my suggestion will be that stick with the sellers which may not be the most popular one but produces the maximum effect through their work.

And at last check. Please do check the links and the pages they are coming from. If a page is referring to several other pages then it won't pass any real link juice, anyway.
[-] The following 1 user Likes frank's post:
  • bishop21
Recently, I bought some links which cost me around $50 each (10 links within one week). I didn't speak to them about the nature of the links but just told them I want quality links. So, the agency just got me directory links which I checked later.

Since then I am querying about PBN's.
Well ofcourse the agency got you only directory links.

Good quality PBN links can be worth $1000 or more staring from $80-$100. And also I should tell you these things might take some time like two to three weeks atleast.

You can't just set a time frame and expect the agency to follow.
[-] The following 1 user Likes frank's post:
  • anush
Within one week. That will be 5-6 working days!! I am surprised that they didn't scam you and get you non-irrelevant spammy links.
[-] The following 1 user Likes ksmith29's post:
  • bishop21
So,you guys are saying that this is normal. And I should allot more money and time!!
To determine the quality of the pbn links, try to analyze the performance of their pbn sites like traffic and engagements for you to visualize the behavior of their peformance to the target users.