Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.33 Average
Share Thread:
Google SERP Changes & Algorithm Updates - November 2019
(11-19-2019, 05:08 PM)lukejamie07 Wrote: No,Even I don't have much traffic for my 2 projects after this update.Waiting for recovering from this update.

@lukejamie07 What niche are you in?

Anyway, anyone seeing a huge surge in real time traffic today or saw yesterday?? Cause I saw some. They are not like the others. Real people visited the pages and I saw some engagement too. One of those pages have subscription forms so we got some subscribes and that's why I confirmed the traffic as real.

But the thing is total number of visitors in GA remained the same as they were before the visits. Does this mean GA is broken? Or, the engagement I saw wasn't real somehow?
[-] The following 2 users Like mediadrug's post:
  • elliekushn, retrobat

Messages In This Thread
RE: Google SERP Changes & Algorithm Updates - November 2019 - by mediadrug - 11-20-2019, 05:08 AM