Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Mobile friendly label in Bing SERP
Bing is now showing 'Mobile-friendly' label in their SERP's. I just found one of my site labelled in its SERP's this morning.
I think there are some complications regarding this as considering one of my site. Most of the indexed pages are non-labelled. And some of the pages which are non-labelled are showing good results then my competitors labelled pages.
Yeah, its true about the complications. I am also seeing many unusual labeling for pages.
"IF YOU CAN'T MAKE IT, FAKE IT"

Forum Jump:

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
[-]
Sponsored

[-]
Recent Posts
bí quyết chơi mậu binh lun thắng hiệu quả
cách thức chơi mậu binh ko còn quá xa lạ với dân đánh bài online nhiều năm kinh nghiệm. V...nghien — 03:39 AM
Any Asia Affiliate network ??
Affiliates.One is the affiliate marketing network in Asia. As the leading affiliate netwo...CindyChentw — 03:12 AM
Letilleul Skin Serum UK [Shocking Reviews] – Is It Scam Or Legit?
Do you miss how smooth your skin used to be? Do wish that you didn't need to wear make up...wholeukts — 11:44 PM
Whole Keto Xtreme UK (Side-Effects): Does Any Harmful Reaction Happen?
The Whole Keto Xtreme UK Side Effects may really show up for you. One of the negatives ab...wholeukts — 11:43 PM
How To Consume Keto Advanced 1500 Pills Perfectly?
This weight reduction supplement should be eaten close by a ketogenic diet during wh...bettergummies — 08:16 PM

[-]
Follow us on Facebook