Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
What are the best Solo Ads services?
What are the best Solo Ads services?
What kind of services have you in mind?
Don't hook with one provider. Get a couple of them and then compare which provides the most out of them. Hooking with just one provider is not wise because if you get 50 clicks out of $50 it will be okay. But you never know you can get 60 clicks with the same money. Here follow this post. There are some pretty good providers. https://www.pitiya.com/solo-ads-providers.html
[-] The following 1 user Likes zeus's post:
  • vkumar
I agree Zeus. We rotate and experiment. But that depends on the niche and industry.
The main problem that I have faced is to find a legit provider. Sure you can just google it but the ones which you will most likely to find is outdated somehow and they are a lost cause.

So, I intend to find them myself and then negotiate a deal.