Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
What are the best Solo Ads services?
What are the best Solo Ads services?
What kind of services have you in mind?
Don't hook with one provider. Get a couple of them and then compare which provides the most out of them. Hooking with just one provider is not wise because if you get 50 clicks out of $50 it will be okay. But you never know you can get 60 clicks with the same money. Here follow this post. There are some pretty good providers. https://www.pitiya.com/solo-ads-providers.html
[-] The following 1 user Likes zeus's post:
  • vkumar
I agree Zeus. We rotate and experiment. But that depends on the niche and industry.
The main problem that I have faced is to find a legit provider. Sure you can just google it but the ones which you will most likely to find is outdated somehow and they are a lost cause.

So, I intend to find them myself and then negotiate a deal.
[-] The following 1 user Likes ksmith29's post:
  • anush
In my opinion those are good which aren't public yet.
Akright I get the picture? But where from do you guys get those lists?
(12-03-2019, 04:29 AM)bpatel Wrote: Akright I get the picture? But where from do you guys get those lists?

Either you collect them yourself or buy it from a provider. Usually I get mine from closed groups.
(12-03-2019, 04:29 AM)bpatel Wrote: Akright I get the picture? But where from do you guys get those lists?

You build them. Its the most simple yet effective way. Some might suggest buying. But it won't work if you don't know where to buy from or from who.

Just create a subscribe page or window, with a appeal to it.