Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
How to validate and reproduce content?
How do you guys propose that I produce content where there is so much fake news in a niche? I have to re-write something but how to determine which one to reproduce?
The first question that comes here is that are we talking about news or content? News is one thing and content is another.

Anyway, you have to check the authority of the source. From where is it actually coming. In many cases it may also happen that the source has good authority but the content he or she produced has no value whatsoever. So, along with source check the content itself.

These procedures will be soften if you know your niche. So, keep track on your niche, watch the top blogs, watch the news. And more importantly the community boards and discussions forums along with sites like reddit and quora also provides many valued information, so look out for them too.
[-] The following 1 user Likes brian's post:
  • mediadrug
As Brian said check from where its coming from. And if you are an expert as I assuming because you are writing about it so you should know which is what.
Do your research and then write about something. Otherwise, you will be just increasing the fake news count that you are complaining here.
(11-07-2019, 05:13 AM)limbo Wrote: Do your research and then write about something. Otherwise, you will be just increasing the fake news count that you are complaining here.

OP is a newbie who is trying to learn. So, go easy on him or her.