Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Most of the marketing agncies fail, why is that?
What you guys say about this? In the case of SEO I see plenty of fake SEO's roaming and getting clients too. But many SEO's who are actually good not getting enough clients. This goes to any marketing agency.
In my opinion this happens because people often don't know what to expect and when to expect.

Marketing agencies can sale anything but as people don't know how much they can spend or when & where to put the money to have maximum ROI.
[-] The following 1 user Likes vk_lord's post:
  • limbo
This reminds of a client. He asked 'I don't know what to expect from my SEO expert. SEO has increased my traffic that's true but how much increase should I expect?'

These things happens when any industry is flooded with self-proclaimed experts ergo spammers.
[-] The following 1 user Likes danni's post:
  • limbo
Sooner or later those clients will leave them.
Well, I think one can write a whole book (or a series of books) just trying to answer that...

In short, I think it goes a little like this:

1 - Often, they don't even know exactly what would "success" mean. Like, realistically speaking, what are the goals that you need to achieve in order to be considered a success? They don't know. Then, they do whatever they want to, not necessarily something that would contribute to success.

2 - If they know the goals, they may now know how to measure it properly. Sometimes there is no measurement, sometimes the measurement is quite biased to make them look good.

3 - If they know the goals and the ways to measure them (and that's a big IF), then there is a lot of strategies, tactics, tips, etc., about how to achieve them. This may take some work, but this is probably on the easier side. Of course, the assumption here is that they try to understand what are the best strategies and etc. for a given situation (also, not necessarily the case in real life).

4 - And, finally, knowing a strategy doesn't mean you are good at the implementation of a strategy. We see great plans with awful execution.

Since item #3 is often the easiest one, you see amazing presentations about plans. Beautiful slides, smooth talkers, nice prototypes.
I think to make money only the thing. If you are honest with your work and work for any client or website, you should do enough work that they want from you and their website. Most of the marketing agency should not work only for profit and they have to be loyal too.
Lack of ownership and shared vision between the leadership and team leads to the agency's downfall. It's not enough that the founder has a vision and the team follows.
(10-26-2019, 04:45 AM)lonelysoul Wrote: What you guys say about this? In the case of SEO I see plenty of fake SEO's roaming and getting clients too. But many SEO's who are actually good not getting enough clients. This goes to any marketing agency.

By Fake SEO method you will surely get clients but they will leave you soon.
(10-26-2019, 04:45 AM)lonelysoul Wrote: What you guys say about this? In the case of SEO I see plenty of fake SEO's roaming and getting clients too. But many SEO's who are actually good not getting enough clients. This goes to any marketing agency.
the strategy is not soo good to get the orders. They should learn marketing strategy before selling any service whether it is product or any skill.
Digital marketing is like an ocean, here you will find different technologies and methods evolving every year. With the time google launches its algorithms and updates which reduces the spam competitors in the competition.
Those who are genuinely executing the marketing methods will survive in this competition for the next many years.

For an expected result it is important to upgrade your strategies and skills according to the Google update.

Delivering expected results and client satisfaction is equally important, which makes your customer base more strong.
Click here for more information on digital marketing services.