Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Generated 150 leads just by spending $50 on Fb ads!!
Just created a banner an put in facebook. It just took me $50 and a week or so to generate fresh leads.

They have subscribed through their email. So, here is plan. Should I start with greetings email or engage with them following the incentive that made them subscribe in the first place.
It is solely depended on what incentive you have gave them to generate leads in the first place.

If they are expecting something from you then it will be very unwise to disappoint them isn't??!!

Otherwise, a plain and simple greetings email shall do.
[-] The following 2 users Like mediamonster's post:
  • lata21, lonelysoul
Agreed with Mediamonster. And they are subscribed willingly right??

So, plain and simple interacting with them also shall work.
[-] The following 1 user Likes lata21's post:
  • lonelysoul
They aren't expecting anything but they are just expecting mails from me so. I will just start with general greetings.
Since they have subscribed with their own free will, so its better to get to the point as they would be more than willing to listen to you.
(10-14-2019, 04:59 PM)Zac18 Wrote: Since they have subscribed with their own free will, so its better to get to the point as they would be more than willing to listen to you.

Yeah, yeah !!! I got the point.