Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
How long does it take for an expired domain to get ranked?
How long does it take for an expired domain to get ranked? I have bought one domain which is around 12 years old. It doesn't have any links in its profile nor neither it has a questionable history (I got it checked). I have put about 15 articles in it. Just wondering that how will it take.
I am assuming that you got it checked thoroughly for any penalty or blacklisting.

The thing is domain like this one doesn't have any value no matter how old they are. Because their link profile is empty. People buys aged domain because they have good links towards them.

This type of domain will be considered more or less like a new domain by Google. It will take the time like a new domain too to get ranked.
[-] The following 1 user Likes anush's post:
  • ksmith29
Even if the site had backlinks still there is no specific time nor anyone can state you how long is going to take.

You just have to do your job and wait.
As you said there is there is no link so it's like it has no value so you have to work on it and wait for the result, there is no specified time we can expect to get ranked.
No I made background check thoroughly. Its just that the domain is so old, so I though it would be easier to rank.
Unfortunately it won't matter for you.
Expired domains and additional articles within the site are not the basis for the easier rankings.
[-] The following 1 user Likes steveposter's post:
  • ksmith29
(10-16-2019, 07:37 AM)steveposter Wrote: Expired domains and additional articles within the site are not the basis for the easier rankings.

Although the backlink profile may effect.
(10-10-2019, 10:28 AM)sophiawils59 Wrote: As you said there is there is no link so it's like it has no value so you have to work on it and wait for the result, there is no specified time we can expect to get ranked.

Any link building methods you wanna suggest?