Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
How much time to be a successful blogger??
How much time did you have needed to be successful blogger? Share with us
zeus Wrote:How much time did you have needed to be successful blogger? Share with us
Its hard to say i have been doing blogging since 2years from now but to be frank i am not popular enough. It totally depends upon the quality, quantity of your content & subject of your topic.
Hi zeus, very good question you got here. I think "time" is a very broad pattern but to become a successful blogger you must spearhead on creating compelling content on your blog/site ... the one that attracts links (link magnet)! I know someone who seldom writes blog post (about twice or thrice a month) on his blog but when he do, he do it perfectly. Back on time, don't care how much you spend time writing as long as you are delivering the right answer to the questions of your audience, you will drive more traffic to your site. My take on this is that well-thought and well-researched ideas takes quality time ... but it will bear a good return in the end.
This is not something which you can put a definite number on. Also it would depend largely on what you would consider as a successful blogger.
I've had my blog a little longer than a year but it's only been the last couple of months have I been actively updating it. Time I agree is definitely an inaccurate measure for success of a blog.
I guess it has to be at least 3 months before you can make any assessment on your success with your blog.
There are no time limit, It's totally depend on your quality and quantity of content and subject of your topic to become a successful blogger.