Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Why link tier 1 links only to homepage?
Why link tier 1 links only to the homepage and not inner pages? I have been hearing this concept since a while now. But I didn't understand it. Say, if I want to rank a page then most certainly a link to it will help it get ranked better, isn't it?
People don't just link up any article which they want to rank because it will seen as they were trying to manipulate the SERP's.

And even though search engines like Google rank pages and sites. Still the overall authority of the site gets counted when it comes to ranking pages. So, if you are getting a tier 1 link then its safe in the homepage where it may not effect your concerned article as much but it will effect atleast.

Moreover, tier 1 links are very pricey they most certainly can cost you even upto thousands of dollars so people usually think it as a long term investment. And how more useful would it be other than linking it to the homepage??!!
[-] The following 2 users Like frank's post:
  • jessica21, ksmith29
There is also a fact that if the those links are linked to internal pages then their link juice are not properly utilized. And also they effects just the specific page confining its power, so go figure.
[-] The following 1 user Likes ksmith29's post:
  • jessica21
Alright got it thanks.