Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Which way do I remove old URLs from Google's index?
Hey, I am searching for help. Last several months, I've been changing the URLs of some pages on my website, and now Google has included all the URLs, old and late, in the index. How do I remove old URLs from the index without loss?
No one can do that. Except for Google. BBut you might wanna try replacing them with your new ones.
You can use redirection method
Proper redirection can help you deal with this issue.
Tried anything? Got the solution or not? Do respond so others can get an idea.
From Google,
Log in to your account. Choose “Removal” from the “Index” menu. Select the “Temporary Removals” tab. Hit the “New Request” button (keep it on “Remove this URL only”) and enter the URL of the page you wish to remove entirely from search results and Google's cache.
GSC can help you remove old URLs temporarily.
SmartScrapers is a data scraping services provider company.
Indeed, in GSC you can eliminate it or you can redirect it if that URL already had a DA.
I work as an SEO analyst at sube hispanic marketing with 2 years of experience.
In GSC
Open the Removals tool
Select the Temporary Removals tab 
Click New Request
Select Next to complete the process.
By using the redirection method you can remove old URLs from Google's index.