Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Client is not receiving our emails!!
Its not like that they are ending up in spam folder or we are entering wrong email addresses!! I am not sure what's the issue here. I also contacted the ESP but they are saying that everything is fine.
If everything you are doing is right then it has to be a problem of ESP. They can't ignore you and also if you want you file up legal charges as well.
(09-12-2019, 04:29 AM)tallgrass Wrote: Its not like that they are ending up in spam folder or we are entering wrong email addresses!! I am not sure what's the issue here. I also contacted the ESP but they are saying that everything is fine.

How are you so sure that they are not ending up in the spam folders?
Recheck your outgoing options and/or settings. It seems like you missed something.
(09-20-2019, 05:16 AM)vk_lord Wrote: Recheck your outgoing options and/or settings. It seems like you missed something.

Checked all is set and good to go.
Erase everything just not the email list. And start everything from scratch.

If you are too rattled by this then get it checked by someone from the outside. Its clear that something is wrong. Whether it is you doing it or not.
Is your domains DMARC policy set to reject or accept the emails you send?

DMARC stands for “Domain-based Message Authentication, Reporting & Conformance” and is an added layer of security within your domain settings that tells email recipients what to do with your emails. It works to make sure email recipients know that an email is coming directly from the email address owner.
(05-14-2020, 02:57 AM)Annie Wrote: Is your domains DMARC policy set to reject or accept the emails you send?

DMARC stands for “Domain-based Message Authentication, Reporting & Conformance” and is an added layer of security within your domain settings that tells email recipients what to do with your emails.  It works to make sure email recipients know that an email is coming directly from the email address owner.

They are set by default more often then usual. I don't believe its going to help OP.
If a client is not receiving your emails, there could be several reasons for this issue. Some possible reasons include:
1: Spam filter
2: Email address typo
3: Full inbox
4: Blocked or blacklisted domain
5: Email client or device
You can try the following steps to resolve the issue:
1: Check the spam folder: Ask the client to check their spam folder to see if your emails are being filtered as spam.
2: Confirm the email address: Verify that the client has the correct email address for you and that it is accurate.
3: Request email addresses of colleagues: If you're sending emails to multiple people at the same company, try sending an email to a different address to see if it's delivered.
4: Email from a different address: Try sending an email from a different address to see if the issue is with your domain or with the client's email provider.
5: Contact the client's email provider: If the issue persists, you can contact the client's email provider to resolve the issue.