Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Google SERP Changes & Algorithm Updates - January 2020
(01-29-2020, 03:21 PM)batman Wrote: When I search our products in Google its no-where to be found. But when we search through specification like Amazon or flipkart. They are appearing at the top.

Its like google is trying to kill the sales. By filling irrelevant results in place of actual products.

Its been like this since holidays. Some days you get some sales and in some you don't. The core update was also okay. But things are just getting worse. Not only just because of irrelevant results. But in some cases Google is pointing to pages where products are year or two old.
Its like Google doesn't even know any sites other than amazon. Have you guys seen the SERP's lately?
Many site owners are complaining that their sites are disappearing from the SERP's since yesterday. I checked it and yes it is happening. I haven't found any pattern yet, one is in eCommerce niche and some others are in news & entertainment niches.
(01-30-2020, 03:13 PM)limbo Wrote: Many site owners are complaining that their sites are disappearing from the SERP's since yesterday. I checked it and yes it is happening. I haven't found any pattern yet, one is in eCommerce niche and some others are in news & entertainment niches.

Many are also saying that even traffic is downhill. But sales are going up.

Looks like user behavior has turned to marketer's favor for now atleast.

So enjoy while it lasts.
(01-31-2020, 04:57 AM)ksmith29 Wrote: Many are also saying that even traffic is downhill. But sales are going up.

Looks like user behavior has turned to marketer's favor for now atleast.

So enjoy while it lasts.

Yesterday was good but today again traffic fell to a new level along with the sales.
(01-31-2020, 03:45 PM)lipulili Wrote: Yesterday was good but today again traffic fell to a new level along with the sales.

Which niche are you in?
This thread is continued in Google SERP Changes & Algorithm Updates - February 2020