Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
What shall be the minimum budget for CBO?
In order to test a video view CBO. What should be the minimum budget to pull it of?? The people whom I have talked too say many things. Some say that I may be needing $100 for a CBO to be effective. What should be the budget really per acquisition?
Actually its not wrong. Some might take $100 or so.
It depends basically on what you choose. I mean the type of campaign.

Say, when you are running on impression, your minimum budget per day is say $1 that means after 30 days it will cost you $30. When you are running on clicks, now here is the tricky part it can vary from say $2 to even $10 so after 30 days it will cost you between $60 to $300. Now if you are running on conversions or sales you might say. It will be a completely different story according to the price.
[-] The following 2 users Like danni's post:
  • bsteve, lammao
Danni nailed it.

As you can see these are the options to go on. So, choice is yours.
Its best to operate a click campaign and having a budget of atleast $150. Having a very minimum budget to operate isn't much of a business strategy because any campaign can get sideways.
(08-08-2019, 07:47 AM)danni Wrote: It depends basically on what you choose. I mean the type of campaign.

Say, when you are running on impression, your minimum budget per day is say $1 that means after 30 days it will cost you $30. When you are running on clicks, now here is the tricky part it can vary from say $2 to even $10 so after 30 days it will cost you between $60 to $300. Now if you are running on conversions or sales you might say. It will be a completely different story according to the price.

Which type will be great for exposure purposes?