Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Which is more preferable an app or a site?
Smile 
(11-05-2020, 11:17 AM)bracknelson Wrote: I must say that nowadays mobile phone users increased worldwide.
Most users surf the internet on mobile because it’s easy and comfortable.
According to your business budget, you have to choose between an app or a website and can afford both.

The price of the app and website depends on cost, feature usability, and user they serve. So if you want to attract users either you create both or choose one of them.

I say the mobile app experience attracts users cause of its easy to use.

I asked the question because an app is very costly. Because pre-developed apps cannot give good user experience. So, the reasonable thing to do here is to develop a all new app from scratch. Which can cost upto tens of thousands of dollars!!

But anyway thanks for the reply. Anyway, I am operating a fully responsive site now. And saving money to get my own app in the near future.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Which is more preferable an app or a site? - by lootmeup - 11-05-2020, 01:48 PM