Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
What will be the linking theory to a eCommerce site?
What will be the linking theory to a eCommerce site? Where other sites such as the big names Amazon, Flipkart etc are competing.
For eCommerce, you have to work with different SEO strategy. It's like you have to target those products which are very less in competitors site amazon, Flipkart, etc.
(08-06-2019, 08:39 AM)digvijaybook Wrote: For eCommerce, you have to work with different SEO strategy. It's like you have to target those products which are very less in competitors site amazon, Flipkart, etc.

Can you elaborate on what type of linking theory I should use?
You will definitely need a bigger budget if you want to outrank them. You could not attack at all fronts because they have big money so choose a soft target first.
Okay, how much budget are you really talking? And if I choose a soft target then what it should be in your opinion a product or a group of products?
Look!! I can say you any number and you may take it also. But the main fact here is that the number (the budget) has to fit into the profile and competition of the product's keyword. To get a sale you don't have to outbid your competitors necessarily.

And its preferable that you choose a single product or group or platform which can be easily targeted and also achieved. Its not like that as you are targeting so your competitors must not get sales, yes they will get but you will get sales too.
[-] The following 1 user Likes avinash's post:
  • lootmeup
So, I am thinking about $1000 for start. But haven't chosen any product yet.. Any help??
Choose a product which is comparatively new but favorably proven its worth to its market.
With this budget you can start with paid directories. They will be a good place to start. You can also get picked up by any popular sites. On that case you will gain links and as well as get some traffic too.