Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Is there any way to manually index backlinks?
Is there any way to manually index backlinks?
What do you mean by indexed here? Any backlink is recognized automatically by the search engines, you don't have to do anything.
(07-26-2019, 04:17 PM)salma21 Wrote: Is there any way to manually index backlinks?

Are you sure that you want to know about backlinks? And you haven't confused something else with it?
Your question is confusing.Back links working strategy is quite simple you don't have to do something with it. Back link is the important part of SEO through this you get organic traffic.
Nobody does anything to backlinks. They just build them and leave them to be.

If you try to get adventurous then probably Google will find out that you are building links and you will be red flagged.
"IF YOU CAN'T MAKE IT, FAKE IT"
Plesae explain ,what you want to say.?
what do you mean about manually backlinks index.
I am talking about backlinks alright. So, you guys don't do anything after creating them?
Now you are on an absolutely correct path.
(07-27-2019, 04:13 PM)salma21 Wrote: I am talking about backlinks alright. So, you guys don't do anything after creating them?

Why would it even cross your mind? May I ask?