Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
How do you guys define success?
Is it something that others will say about you or something that you will accomplish or feel?
Success is a broader term. It can be anything. Success in career. Success in field,anything.

Success in career can be defined when others say you have done a great job.

And success in field can be said when you can say someone else that f**k off I have said it (you are being an authority figure), deal with it.
[-] The following 1 user Likes ksmith29's post:
  • anush
When others are jealous of you.Tongue
Its a relative term and can vary for each individual. For someone it could be wealth for other having leisure time without worrying about financials is success.
For many, success means reaching a goal, accomplishing a task, or otherwise accomplishing what they set out to do. Essentially, something is a success when the outcome turns out well, is desirable, or is favorable. Beyond that, the definition of success is personal.
Success simply means achieving what you want. Beyond that, the definition of success is personal.
(08-05-2021, 09:07 AM)kind Wrote: Success simply means achieving what you want. Beyond that, the definition of success is personal.
Well said, the definition of success is different for all people. I learned that this when I put a question to my younger brother about their dream & he said it's a secret & then after some time I told him what do mean by success then, he said me everything about his dream.