Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Which Keyword tool shows the most accurate data?
follow just google keyword planner it produces good results. I am using this tool for the last 3 years it produces good results to me.
[-] The following 1 user Likes bharath234432's post:
  • Digimart
I just don't understand the reason why people are so obsessed with keyword planner anyway?

It doesn't even reveal full data these days if you don't invest in Adwords campaign!!
There are lots of keywords research tools available in the market but there are few tools with the good facility in different category like if you're doing paid marketing then you can opt Google Keyword planner or Answer The Public or if we're doing organic then Neil Patel's uber suggest is the option to do it.
Local SEO | Local SEO Services[url=https://www.seoninja.com][/url]
I do use multiple tools for KW research sometimes but mostly just trust and go with the suggestions from ubersuggest and SEMRush.
(07-13-2019, 07:51 AM)bishop21 Wrote: Any suggestions? I got my kw's check by a friend. And in all kw tools, everytime they show differently.
While Moz comes out as the best keyword research tool, any keyword research tool with organic difficulty functionality will offer you an edge over flipping a coin (or using Google Keyword Planner Tool). 

But there are too many tools that will be helpful for a website to do SEO of a site. The tools are defined below:

WordStream Keyword Tool
WordStream Keyword Tool is one of the most effective keyword research tools available. You read that correctly because it is a free tool that also includes strategic guidance. Let us learn more about its specialty.

Keyword Surfer
Keyword Surfer is a recent tool that integrates with the Chrome browser.  When you turn it on, results appear on the right side of your results page whenever you enter a search query.

Ahrefs Keyword Explorer
Ahrefs Keyword Generator is a free tool provided by Ahrefs. It has both free and paid services to optimize your digital journey. It is one of the best keyword research tools you would ever find.

Semrush
Semrush Tool is one of the free tools provided by the SEO powerhouse Semrush. You just have to create an account and choose Skip Trial to have access to their free tools, and if you like it, you may upgrade to the premium service later.

You can use these tools to find keywords and if you want to know more about keyword research tools. then you can read this source 
Best Keyword Research Tools In 2022
There are various keyword tools in the market but not all are reliable . I have been in SEO for the past 12 years and I myself have struggled a lot finding the right tool to manage keyword ranking strategies. I have enlisted down major keyword tools you can use for your search engine optimization:

1. Semrush
2. Google Analytics
3. Google Trends
4. Moz
Have you tried using Ahrefs in combination with Google Ads?
Enlisted here are top keyword management tools that you can rely upon:

1. SEMRUSH
2. Moz's Keyword Difficulty Tool
3. AHref's
4. Google Trends
(07-13-2019, 07:51 AM)bishop21 Wrote: Any suggestions? I got my kw's check by a friend. And in all kw tools, everytime they show differently.
SEMRUSH also you can use  Ubersuggest to find the perfect keyword but you have to choose only one tool and if you are checking simultaneously in both the tools you will get confused.
Yes, Google Keywords Planner is the best tool for keyword planning. This shows the most accurate keyword data. Because this data comes directly from google.
Click here for more information on digital marketing services.