Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
I suck at designing banners
Actually its a hobby of mine to design banners but I do really suck at it. Now, I have to design a banner for a friend who is not willing to invest any money on it. He just asked me to do because I know how to do banners and I am a friend so he asked for a favor. If it was about money then I would have clearly hired someone to do it for me. But now what should I do? I hope that I am correctly explaining the situation to you guys.
Use Canvaa atleast it will be workable no matter how you design it. Yeah, I know its not free but as I said it will be definitely workable. And as you said its for a friend, right? So, even if he is not paying you still, you don't want the banner to be bad.
(07-04-2019, 04:45 AM)nick23 Wrote: Actually its a hobby of mine to design banners but I do really suck at it. Now, I have to design a banner for a friend who is not willing to invest any money on it. He just asked me to do because I know how to do banners and I am a friend so he asked for a favor. If it was about money then I would have clearly hired someone to do it for me. But now what should I do? I hope that I am correctly explaining the situation to you guys.

I think that you should tell your friend the truth. That you suck. Big Grin
There are some good free providers too. But you have to go check them manually and also there is the fact that you have to find them first through rigorous search.