Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Is one backlink tool enough?
Hello,

We only use SEMRush and ahref tool to baclinks monitor and research.

Thanks,
(07-01-2019, 05:27 AM)Autofresh.in Wrote:
(07-01-2019, 04:42 AM)peggy21 Wrote: To check backlinks how many tools do you use? Paid ones are good. So, do you guys use more that one paid tools?

Yeah. One tool is enough. We are using the free one to check the backlinks.

(07-01-2019, 04:24 PM)lazylord Wrote:
(07-01-2019, 05:27 AM)Autofresh.in Wrote: Yeah. One tool is enough. We are using the free one to check the backlinks.

Free tools can get you results. But they shall be a month or two old data.

Sorry dude, you are misguided!
We are using Google Search Console aka Google webmaster and it shows two days old data and accurate data compared to other tools!
(07-03-2019, 05:54 AM)Autofresh.in Wrote: Sorry dude, you are misguided!
We are using Google Search Console aka Google webmaster and it shows two days old data and accurate data compared to other tools!

They are not misguided. And I am not saying that you are wrong. From your perspective you are right.

Webmasters tool is good and a trusted one too. But it doesn't show all the data that a SEO needed to see so people often go for paid tools.

They may show 2 day old data. But once you dig down with any professional tool you will know where is the difference between them.
[-] The following 1 user Likes anush's post:
  • Autofresh.in
I use more than one tools to check backlinks. Mostly Semrush, ahrefs and Small tool SEO.
iOS application developers UAE [url=https://www.fugenx.ae/leading-top-10-mobile-app-development-companies-in-uae-dubai-and-abu-dhabi/][/url]
(07-03-2019, 06:10 AM)anush Wrote:
(07-03-2019, 05:54 AM)Autofresh.in Wrote: Sorry dude, you are misguided!

They are not misguided. And I am not saying that you are wrong. From your perspective you are right.

Webmasters tool is good and a trusted one too. But it doesn't show all the data that a SEO needed to see so people often go for paid tools.

They may show 2 day old data. But once you dig down with any professional tool you will know where is the difference between them.

So which paid tool do you suggest for me?
is the same you use?
can you share some extra special features which can convince anyone to go for that tool?

Thanks in advance Anush Smile
(07-05-2019, 05:39 AM)Autofresh.in Wrote: So which paid tool do you suggest for me?
is the same you use?
can you share some extra special features which can convince anyone to go for that tool?

If you are satisfied with the webmasters tool the you should stick with it. There is no need for you to spend money .

And moreover if you are not dealing with clients then its unnecessary.
(07-05-2019, 05:52 AM)anush Wrote:
(07-05-2019, 05:39 AM)Autofresh.in Wrote: So which paid tool do you suggest for me?
is the same you use?

If you are satisfied with the webmasters tool the you should stick with it. There is no need for you to spend money .

And moreover if you are not dealing with clients then its unnecessary.

If you share your experience and the benefits with me and the community, it will help me and others to grow! I am doing for my website. so no need of clients.
Quote:If you share your experience and the benefits with me and the community, it will help me and others to grow! I am doing for my website. so no need of clients.
There are many things that paid tools show you such as the toxic score, domain score, if domains have anything on them such as good-bad-average links. How are the links, their types (nofollow or not), their kinds (anchor text or naked or some other kind), the positioning of the link on the page (either its advantageous or not), the host page value, its rank etc. There are plenty of factors that these paid tools show.

As I said earlier these factors are only at play when you are doing something for your clients or agency. For Self SEO all these factors are just a headache.
(07-01-2019, 04:42 AM)peggy21 Wrote: To check backlinks how many tools do you use? Paid ones are good. So, do you guys use more than one paid tools?
I use SEMrush to check competitors backlinks.