Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Are the desktop users present?
Does anyone actually gets more visitors from desktop rather than mobile? I am starting to think that all of it is a hoax. Mobile users are increasing exponentially in every field that I know of. Some of my competitors are getting plenty of desktop traffic where all of my traffic is from mobile.

Are they buying traffic? I have my suspicions. Don't bother to ask me that how I got the data. I just used some third party tools.

So, my question is does the desktop users still present or they overtaken by mobile users?
I don't really know what is your niche, traffic or your competitors or even the competition. But one thing I will say that it depends on many things specially the niche and the audience it is targeting.

We have a eCommerce site which basically gets traffic from all over the world. From Europe the traffic is mixed, desktop and mobile both, from US its desktop mainly but it when it comes to India the traffic is mainly from mobile. And in the terms of sales its completely another story.

The main thing you should do is that ask yourself this question what a desktop user is getting different in your competitors sites. Compare them with your site.
[-] The following 1 user Likes white knight's post:
  • frank
It simply means that your competitors have something that you don't.