Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
How important is a 'About Us' page in a review site?
Everybody keep suggesting to add it. But I don't see the point in a review site. There are many anonymous users who just submit their reaction for a product.
You are getting it all wrong. Its not about the users. Its about the site itself. Basically 'about us' page shows how is the site's credibility. You may ignore it but many users just won't trust then.
Yeah it is important and utmostly needed whether anybody admits it or not. I have learnt it the hard way.
(06-24-2019, 05:36 AM)marketingS Wrote: Everybody keep suggesting to add it. But I don't see the point in a review site. There are many anonymous users who just submit their reaction for a product.

The most important reason to add it in your site is that Adsense needs it. And you need Adsense for making money.

So, in other words you needs it.
About us is a short detail of your website and its services. So this page is very important to get genuine visitors on your website.