Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
If you see a toxic link then will you disavow it?
I know that now-a-days google just ignores low quality links. But if you specifically see a toxic link then will you disavow it? I am saying that its sure it is a toxic link.
Obviously, you should disavow it immediately. Even if you see the manual action penalty asap and take reform actions immediately after you got it, it will probably take months to recover and let alone many months to just remove the penalty.
[-] The following 2 users Like danni's post:
  • ani2002, anush
I agree with Danni here. Go for it.

A manual action penalty is way worse and also very hard to remove.
[-] The following 1 user Likes anush's post:
  • ani2002
Better be safe than sorry mate.
[-] The following 1 user Likes vk_lord's post:
  • ani2002
I am sure that the link is toxic so I disavowed it. Thanks for the suggestion guys. Really appreciate it.

Forum Jump: