Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Bing is encouraging to Disavow Links
As Google ignores low quality links. Bing is still saying that we should disavow links. What do you guys think?
Like Reply
First of all you must remember that Google and Bing both are separate companies. So, they are independent in terms of taking any decision.

And sure I could use disavow tool of Bing. But the problem lies within it. As the last time I checked it, it can only execute a single domain (or link) at a time. So, if you are disavowing a few handful of links it is boring but okay. But if you are trying to disavow many links then it can create nightmare.
Like Reply
Bing can't be serious??!! They allows only a single url as per my knowledge and also it takes forever to execute the single url.
Like Reply

Forum Jump: