Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Does PPL works in SEO?
Does pay-per-lead works while you are selling SEO services to clients? I am just curious.

If the client has an affiliate product and in addition to rankings he or she also wants you to generate leads for it.
Many people may agree on this with you. But I don't think it will be good idea.

The client will stick up to your a** as it were glued. And it will be really terrible.

Rather than doing it, do sell in bulk. You can sell leads in bulk such as you will get paid once you made 100 leads or so. Or, set up a time frame for getting paid. At the end of the month you will get paid for all the leads you have generated through that month.
[-] The following 1 user Likes ksmith29's post:
  • frank
I agree it would be stupid. Atleast go by a lot.
There is a reason that SEO is not like other industries. It changes a lot. PPL are meant to be for those which are stable or to some extent stable.
I know you are just starting so don't oversale it. Start small.