Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Keyword Planner has gone totally bad
I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing issues with Keyword Planner. Keyword Planner is a tool provided by Google that helps you research and analyze keywords for your advertising campaigns. If you're having trouble using the tool or are not getting the results you're looking for, there could be a few possible reasons.

One possible reason is that there may be technical issues with the tool itself. In this case, you may want to check if there are any service disruptions or outages on the Google Ads platform, or try using the tool at a different time.

Another possible reason is that your search queries may not be yielding the results you expect. If this is the case, you can try refining your search terms or adjusting your targeting options. It's also possible that the keywords you're researching may not have a lot of search volume or competition, which could be why you're not getting many results.

If you're still having issues with Keyword Planner, you can contact Google Ads support for assistance. They can help you troubleshoot any issues and provide guidance on how to use the tool effectively.
eUKHost : Managed Web Hosting Provider
cPanel Web Hosting | Linux VPS Hosting | Secure Cloud Server Hosting
(05-27-2019, 04:01 AM)mikep Wrote: In my early days of marketing I used keyword planner extensively. They were free to us, gave detailed information about any kw entered, gave kw ideas and much more. Over the time I started using paid tools such as wordstream as because paid tools its is easier to send and file reports.

I haven't used the kw planner in the recent years. Now a couple of days earlier I tried to use it. I am just speechless how bad it has gotten now. I mean you can't even do a proper search without google asking you to search a campaign. And the searches they are the worse ones. The thing I noticed that if you don't start a campaign then  it will probably show you wrong the results of kw's entered
  Paid tools can offer more features. It's disappointing when a previously useful tool becomes less accessible or reliable. there are so many other tools you can use them.
(05-27-2019, 04:01 AM)mikep Wrote: In my early days of marketing I used keyword planner extensively. They were free to us, gave detailed information about any kw entered, gave kw ideas and much more. Over the time I started using paid tools such as wordstream as because paid tools its is easier to send and file reports.

I haven't used the kw planner in the recent years. Now a couple of days earlier I tried to use it. I am just speechless how bad it has gotten now. I mean you can't even do a proper search without google asking you to search a campaign. And the searches they are the worse ones. The thing I noticed that if you don't start a campaign then  it will probably show you wrong the results of kw's entered.
It's really disappointing to see a tool you used to like become less useful over time. It sounds like Google's Keyword Planner has changed a lot and now tries to make you pay by offering worse services if you don't start a paid campaign. It’s a common thing where free tools start pushing people to pay by making the free version not as good. It’s important to have a few different tools, both free and paid, so you can still do your work well.