Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
How to check Live link data of a domain?
Tools like ahrefs, majestic and even SEmMrush ar good for finding links. But I see that there are many links that are shown by these tools which have gone dead months ago.

So, my query here is how to check the live link data of any site or domain? Say if I am purchasing one?

Note:- Useless backlink suggestion comments are not appreciated. And I will report the moderator to remove them from my thread.
If the link profile is small. Then its suggested that once you obtained the list from any of the above tools. Just check them manually whether they are live or not.

Services like SEO spyglass lets you obtain and import the link profile. So, once you do that you can easily check them. I hope these helps you.
[-] The following 1 user Likes mediadrug's post:
  • anush
(05-20-2019, 04:05 AM)mediadrug Wrote: If the link profile is small. Then its suggested that once you obtained the list from any of the above tools. Just check them manually whether they are live or not.

Services like SEO spyglass lets you obtain and import the link profile. So, once you do that you can easily check them. I hope these helps you.

Scrapebox tool can also be a good option.
I am not an expert here. But I think. If its done manually then it will be probably more good.