Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Can a link from Blogger get my site penalized?
I know that these web 2.0 sites doesn't really much pass link juice so I don't bother to get links from them. But here is another thing. Recently, I earned some links from some small blogger sites. Now one of them has questionable links linking towards it. So, my query is that as the site is linked back to my site, can my site be penalized for this?
I don't think that site-wide penalty is in effect.

The recent algo updates from Google were very sophisticated. You don't have to worry about these things unless you see something in your google webmasters tool's manual action penalty box.

They just ignores low quality links and/or irrelevant links.
[-] The following 1 user Likes ksmith29's post:
  • sjda21
A few or one link isn't much of an issue. You must not get a handful of them. It will force google to check your site manually and hence it will lead to manual action penalty.
[-] The following 1 user Likes anush's post:
  • sjda21
(05-15-2019, 04:27 AM)sjda21 Wrote: I know that these web 2.0 sites doesn't really much pass link juice so I don't bother to get links from them. But here is another thing. Recently, I earned some links from some small blogger sites. Now one of them has questionable links linking towards it. So, my query is that as the site is linked back to my site, can my site be penalized for this?

Are you sure that only one site's links are questionable? And the others are okay?

If google sees a pattern then will follow it and it will not end up good for you.

Exactly how many links from how many these sites are you talking about?
[-] The following 1 user Likes mediadrug's post:
  • sjda21
Actually, there are three links from three sites.
(05-16-2019, 04:10 PM)sjda21 Wrote: Actually, there are three links from three sites.
All these are from 2.0 sites?
"IF YOU CAN'T MAKE IT, FAKE IT"