Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Lead capturing and the sales, can it be automated?
There are several steps as of capturing a lead and then leading it to an actual sales. There are landing pages, tracking codes for those pages, giving a swift transfer to the sales and then finally sales. These steps can be replaced or removed in myriad number of combinations. All these steps can be automated? I hope that I am explaining it right.
I don't know what you are implying here. But yes these steps can be automated and also can work. But I think that is possible only in a perfect world.
People spend tens of thousands of money on these each steps. So, they can track and get reported instantly. All these happens for a reason. Can be done? Absolutely!! But can it work?? That is totally different thing.
"IF YOU CAN'T MAKE IT, FAKE IT"
(05-04-2019, 04:19 AM)jessica21 Wrote: There are several steps as of capturing a lead and then leading it to an actual sales. There are landing pages, tracking codes for those pages, giving a swift transfer to the sales and then finally sales. These steps can be replaced or removed in myriad number of combinations. All these steps can be automated? I hope that I am explaining it right.

Have you considered using services like Clickfunnel?
I am not sure about Clickfunnel. Their website shows a lot and to me its not much quite believing.
(05-09-2019, 04:47 AM)jessica21 Wrote: I am not sure about Clickfunnel. Their website shows a lot and to me its not much quite believing.

Can't argue with that.
Any more suggestions?