Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
How does social bookmarking sites help Blog SEO??
I have seen many threads that says we have to submit our blogs to the social bookmarking sites in order to get well ranked. But i don't understand this that how it is going to help the SEO.
SEO never gets effected by social bookmarking sites directly. As, the links from them does not provides any link juice to your site. But the webmasters focuses in them as they are a very good medium to target one's desired opinion. They are basically good for your blog's outreach, if anyone likes your page then they can link their site to your page which will effect positively your SERP's.
In my opinion they are good for outreach basically can gain you links and audience.
Social Media sites are only good for outreach. They helps bloggers to get their content reached to a large audience.
Social Bookmarking sites can also gain you links if your content is great.
i am the nation
nationwide Wrote:Social Bookmarking sites can also gain you links if your content is great.
Yeah, they can gain links but it is a chance of less than 5%.
I think that it is helpful - some people and as well some nations are more concentrated in social media and the majority of their time spent at PC they move within this environment and their likes to help link their site to your page.
marybur Wrote:I think that it is helpful - some people and as well some nations are more concentrated in social media and the majority of their time spent at PC they move within this environment and their likes to help link their site to your page.
Hello Mate. A suggestion for you. Read the article first before posting. The thread is about Social Bookmarking sites not Social Networking sites. Big Grin Big Grin
Boost of any websites, social bookmarking websites are really helpful.